Find out about us; at Maxavita we seek to provide the highest quality and most trusted Green Lipped Mussel supplements on the market for your horse and your dog. We are passionate about Green Lipped Mussel (GLM) and the benefits it can offer to your animals for health issues including:
- Joint care and maintenance
- Respiratory problems
- Hoof and skin problems
- Nervous tension
- Digestive irritation
- Heart and muscle health and other inflammatory conditions.
At Maxavita we are constantly researching and developing new products to utilise our patented Green Lipped Mussel extract, SuPerna to its maximum potential. Maxavita will continue their commitment to developing unique and high quality supplements and use only the best natural ingredients.
Manufacturing and packaging is carried out in the UK within an ISO 9001:2008 approved factory so product quality is constantly monitored and measured. The highest quality ingredients are used in our products, and each undergo rigorous testing before use. all the ingredients are sourced from FEMAS, UFAS or Fami-QS accredited suppliers. We take prohibited substance risk seriously at Maxavita and we are a member of the British Equestrian Trade Association (BETA), and our products are covered under the BETA NOPS scheme. To find out more about BETA NOPS, click here
- 2006 Maxavita.com established to market a unique Green Lipped Mussel extract (SuPerna). Pernamax Equine, Pernamax Canine and Pernamax Human are born.
- 2008 Success of Pernamax Equine leads to equine focus for business. Need is clear for range of powdered green lipped mussel feed supplements: the Maxa Range is developed.
- 2010 The Maxa Range packaging is given a makeover and launched to the equestrian marketplace via Battles.
- 2011 Growth achieved through Battles distribution.
- 2011 New human joint care supplement Revitaflex is launched.
- 2012 Rebranding project brings Maxavita corporate brand identity in line with Maxa Range packaging.
- 2013 Maxavita products become available through Trilanco to the equestrian trade.
- 2016 Maxavita is acquired by Form Nutrition Ltd, a leading manufacturer of Animal Health Supplements
- 2020 Maxavita launch MaxaMare, a liquid supplement to support competition mares
- 2022 Maxavita launch MaxaLami, innovative support for laminitis
2023 looks to be a busy year for Team Maxavita, with three new products in the pipeline, keep in touch on facebook & instagram to find out more about whats coming soon.